The Global Learning Hub is committed to promoting access to global learning opportunities for transfer and reentry students. Participation in global learning can be a great way to explore a passion, advance your academic/personal plans, enhance your resume, and connect with global communities. We encourage transfer and reentry students to engage in global learning opportunities no matter the age, major, marital/partner status or financial situation.
- Identify your global learning goals.
- Research global learning opportunities through the Global Learning Hub.
- Meet with your major/minor advisors and the Transfer and Reentry Center to integrate global learning into your coursework.
- Chat with your support system about your plans.
- Contact the Global Learning Hub to discuss next steps.
The Global Learning Hub is committed to working with the Transfer and Reentry Center to provide resources and support for transfer and reentry students participating in global learning opportunities. The following resources may also be helpful:
- Transfer and Reentry Center
- Diversity Abroad - Must Ask Questions for Adult Students Traveling Abroad